1.What did you do in 2011 that you'd never done before?
Skiied, ad an Ofsted inspection at work ;_; Also! Walked around Japan without a phrase or guide book!
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't thin I really set any - I will make some new ones though :)
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yep! And someone else I know will be soon
4. Did anyone close to you die?
One of my pet gerbils
5. What countries did you visit?
France and Japan
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
A bigger flat, and to look better
7. What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
The 19th of December - our first wedding anniversary
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting through Ofsted XD
9. What was your biggest failure?
Standing on Andy's sore toe... lots...
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Our Hamster, and the 3DS
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Everyone who gave money to help those in need after the terrible events in Japan earlier in the year
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
There have been occassions, but those Id rather not talk about
14. Where did most of your money go?
Pokedolls, Azone dolls and Japan :D
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Going to Japan! (and Skyward Sword!)
16. What song will always remind you of 2011?
AKB48's Heavy Rotation - its everywhere here!
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Happier
b) thinner or fatter? Fatter I think
c) richer or poorer? Same
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Telling Andy every day that i love him and that he's my world
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Worrying about my appearence - Im not sure I'll ever be happy with it.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
At an Aquarium Park near Tokyo :D
21. What was your favorite month of 2011?
22. Did you fall in love in 2011?
Even deeper <3
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favourite TV programme?
MLP: Friendship is Magic
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
Gosh - I dont get a lot of time to read!
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
That listening to Koji Kondo's Zelda music live is amazing <3
28. What did you want and get?
A lot of things - Ive been very lucky <3
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World (I know it was last year, but its STILL AWESOME)
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 26 - I worked, had a Japanese Exam (which I aced miraculously) and then helped with the school play!
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Nothing really - it was a fabulous year <3
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
Slightly more feminine that last year :)
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
None really... except maybe that guy that plays Thor...
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Public Setor strikes, and the por gilr that was run over in China
37. Who did you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
I only really got to know Dan and Lauren properly this year - they are awesome :D
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011.
Always appreciate the beauty of what you have, and never take those you love for granted <3
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year
I need time to think - will fill in later!